The Library was founded in 1956, as a member of the University Library "Svetozar Markovic" in Belgrade, it was registered in 1997.
It is intended primarily for students, professors and employees of the School. The library fund consists of a large number of scientific, professional and textbook publications, and there are, in a smaller number, titles from the general culture. Rich selection of domestic and foreign literature allows users to research from various economic and IT fields.
Following and studying the needs and conditions in the library activity, the library fund is continuously updated with the purchase of the latest titles and now contains over 13,000 titles.
The library is located on the third floor academy and has a quiet reading room with 80 seats that can be used exclusively by our students.
Work hours with students:
- 09-13 hours
- 14-18 hours
The work hours of the reading room are from 08-20 hours.